1.27.2011

Rock Much? Let me pencil you in....

As I am sure most of you have heard... WE ARE ENGAGED!
4 years and 3 states later here we are getting ready to get married. 
We have not set a date just yet, our calendars are looking really busy for 2011 but we will try to fit in our wedding as soon as possible. 
Is it weird that I just said "fit in" haha as if it's like an appointment or something! Who knows maybe we'll just elope on a random weekend :) 
Be on the look out for our invites... or maybe announcements!
 We shall see.
 2011 has so much in store for us I am sure.... also I am making our "the knot" blog with all our engagement and wedding details so I will post the link as soon as I am done... but please be patient I am a busy busy girl working 35 hours a week and taking 17 credit hours! eeek! 

Here's a pic of my beautiful ring :)



and our cute selves :) 


Our little Adventures are just going to get better! 
I know it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com