3.02.2011

Winter Wonderland?

Lately I haven't had much time to do anything that I actually enjoy.... not that I don't enjoy every aspect of my life, I just haven't had much time to do much of anything else that isn't scheduled. I don't intend to bore anyone with my weekly schedules but it does consist of work, school, tutoring my friend's son, chiropractic appointments, wedding planning, homework, dinner making, cleaning, and taking care of Zuke. My winter has consisted of a lot of running around and I don't usually get home until around 630 during the week days just in time to make dinner, eat, clean up, do homework and go to bed. I really have been bad at blogging, I haven't even blogged about my engagement, Christmas or New Years... but now I feel like too much time has passed to even talk about it so instead I will just post pictures of the Winter happenings :)
cabin trips to play in the snow 

      
to relax and watch movies 

sleeeeeep 


 The whooooooole Gang :) 

And of course I couldn't find my camera so I there are no pictures of Christmas haha... I am a terrible blogger! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com