3.06.2011

sundays are my favorite

Even though I hate the inevitability on mondays, I love the casualness of sundays.  
Nothing eventful usually happens and that must be my favorite part.
I love....
making my yummy roast early in the morning so that it is perfect at dinner.
 catching up on my shows from the whole week.
re-organizing my closet... which I mess up during the week.
spending time with Zuke because I miss him.
being crafty.
having time to myself.

This sunday I did all of the above and enjoyed every minute of it....
I just wish it wouldn't end.
Mondays always come... and the week always starts.

Little blurry.... but zukey loves his mama! 
Roast Prep.
My craft desk....organized. First time in months!
I love sleeping in a freshly made bed 
Yes, I color coordinate my clothes
There's nothing in my life my shoes can't fix :)


I just have one last thing to say, 
MONDAY...
BRING IT ON :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com